Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. –Roy T. Bennett
In my end of 2022 blog post, I said I was feeling rather “Blah” about 2022. As I reviewed the year, I could see it had not been as “blah” as I felt, but the popular 2022 posts seemed an odd mix! Although the year did seem labored and somewhat halting, all in all, it was not as dull as I happened to feel.
Popular 2022 Posts
- The top viewed post in 2022 was from 2021: What is so Special About An Atlas Drill Press? Of course with the biplane project progressing, we use this drill press almost every week. It is not just for drilling holes either. This past week we used it to install bushings in the spars of the upper center section of the wings.
- My Home page gets a lot of hits as well. I only hope that, from there, folks navigate to other pages to see what is what.
- How To Repurpose Cute Knob And Tube Components from June 2019 was third in my list of top hits. I wonder what the fascination is with this? In any case, it’s nice to know I am not alone in my admiration of these components from days gone by. I still have a few products made from these components, available for sale. Email me if you are interested: email@example.com
- The intriguing story of Gabrielle Gouldner Powell came in next. From a post early in 2022, about a member of the French Resistance who once lived in our historic home. She was married to the son of a Wichita, KS mayor in our home, but then ended up in France fighting for her homeland.
- A recent post from December about Advent came in next followed by another post about our historic home and how it came to be called Maison Steinbuchel.
- My Bio page received a few visits as well. It’s rather strange to have folks you don’t necessarily know checking you out!