These angel ornaments have no doubts, whatsoever! Sporting denim robes, they sing with confidence to the glory of the season upon us.
- blue jean pocket gowns – vintage, of course!
- halos of Vermont red slate – from the redo of the roof of our home
- recycled wooden porch spindles from our historic home redo that have been left in their rustic state
- a vintage eye hook to hold the halo on and from which each fly.
Each wears a crown of denim.
Angel Ornaments With Names!
Apparently, from the varied expressions on their faces they are in different angel moods:
- The “baby” angel, only 5″ long, seems quite content
- The Princess, with the button sash, is wide mouthed with joy
- Sparkles with the glittery sash seems quite happy
- Mss oriental angel is all smiles.
- Then there is Mr. Grumps, who does not appear to be in a good mood at all. Still, he is cute!
Other than the baby, they all measure approximately 7″ long.
These will add an eye catching element to your tree, window display or other unique holiday decoration. They would be reallysweet paired with this denim wreath from my on-line shop!