“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins.
Top Five BLOGs – A Summary of Action Taken By You
- My About page. I am glad to know you are looking at this. Glad and a bit embarrassed. Revising this page is on my short list so stand-by for an updated version.
- Letter to Friends and Family Only. When it came to me to use my BLOG to distribute our annual news, I hesitated. I mean, after all, did I really want to post to the world (potentially) what we did last year? So I drafted the letter like I would any other year and realized, why not? I did send some cards and emails too, but instead of printing the letter as an enclosure, I included an insert with the URL. For the emails I sent a link to the BLOG post. It was fun getting comments back. For those concerned about saving trees, it certainly did that. Linking to sites providing background information about what we are involved in without having to outline details in the letter added value without clutter.
- A Visit to Mission Aviation Fellowship. This BLOG post was put up twice last year, but the second post received a lot more views. You see, I am learning how to write good headlines and copy, how to optimize for SEO and readability. I wanted to see if the things I am learning are making a difference in cyber visibility and apparently they are. I am pleased because any attention that can be brought to the fine work this organization does is time well spent.
- December at our home – Celebrations and Milestones. When I read this one, tears still well up!
- My Home page. I am glad this is getting some attention as well. It, along with the About page, attempts to describe why this BLOG even exists, so having you all visit there is gratifying. Thank you.
Was one of these five posts your favorite? If not, let me know the one you enjoyed most. Respond in the comments below!